The designation “Email Threat Risk” refers to an email that D&B has identified as potentially unsafe based on previous activity. The recommended action for emails with this status is not to use these records as they may potentially damage your sender score and/or increase your risk of getting blacklisted.
This field can contain the following output values:
- Yes - email has exhibited threat elements and should be remediated
- Our recommendation is to remove these records from your database unless you have a verified business or opt-in relationship with the contact.
- No - email does not exhibit any threat elements
- Unknown - threat risk could not be determined for the record
- Empty - there was no email address provided for this record